Extra curricular activities will take place during and after school and will be conducted on the premises. A variety of activities with qualified instructors will be available to enhance the child’s creativity and gross motor development.
Activities planned include:
Playball; (Soccer, Netball, Hockey and Cricket), Cross country, Horse riding, Music (recorder) and Ballet. Information and enrollment forms for each of these will be available at the school.
If the home and school environments complement each other the child will receive the maximum benefit. It is beneficial for the child that communication takes place regularly between staff and parents.
– Montessori in the home – Paula Polk Lillard
– Montessori play and learn – Lesley Britton
– Maria Montessori her life and work – E.M Standing
– The Child in the family – Maria Montessori
– The World of the Child – Aline D. Wolf
– Parenting with Love and Logic – Foster Cline MD and Jim Fay
– Children Are From Heaven – John Gray (Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus)